-->

Eid 2014 Sms - Fresh Eid Messages - Eid Sms Collection 2014

Eid Sms Collection 2014


Yeh dua mangte hain hum eid k din,
Baqi na rahe aap ka koi gham eid k din,
Aap k angan mein utre har roz khushion bhara chand
or Mehakta rahe pholon sa chaman EID k din

-------

Jub tuk zindagi hai, yeh dua hai hamari,
Aap eid k chand ki tarah jagmagatay raho.
BAKRA EID MUBARAK

-------

And with him are the keys of invisible
None but he know them.
And he knows what is in the land
the sea Having u as my friend Means
I have the key to Joy and Happiness!
Bakra Eid Mubarak

-------

Lonesome without u,
Each n every moments.
When i am alone
I close my eyes n think of u
N thoughts of ur love warms
Me inside n makes me smile.
miss you a lot. eid mubarak.

-------

For This, Is A Special Time When Family And Friends GetTogether,
For Fun.Wishing Laughter And Fun TO Cheer Your Days,
In This Festive Season Of EID And Always ! ! !EID MUBARAK...,,

-------

Wishing you all a very happy eid, And hoping that all the things
you wish For will be yours throughout the year.

-------
Amit Sharma
Amit Sharma, I am a Professional Blogger since 2011. Through this website, I give information about government jobs, admit card, university results and other updates.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter