Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ibps.in RRB's CWE Officer Results with Marksheet Download


IBPS RRB Results 2012 - Cut of marks - Selection list - Marksheet
Taken by IBPS RRB  CWE Officers's exam results have been declared.
 Published for http://gktricks.blogspot.com
If you want to see the results of IBPS RRB  below to visit the official site.
IBPS RRB  result of the CWE Officers  has

 announced on 23.10.2012. If you want to see the result of CWE Officers
 IBPS RRB  below and click on the link to see the result. IBPS RRB  CWE Officers  results  for you to visit the official site.

Direct link for this result - http://ibpsresults.sifyitest.com/rrbosoct12/login.php

Click here to watch your result - http://www.ibps.in/html/cwe_rrb.htm

Visit Official site for this result - http://www.ibps.in

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

IBPS RRB assistants results are also out.. I saw my result at 1.30 am (24-10-12).
eagerly waiting for my marks

NILESH PANDEY said...

Anyone got totaling mistake in scores??
for general -1
and for obc +2 marks in over all totaling...
pls reply about that...

Pitchiah Kasagani said...

khjgh

Pitchiah Kasagani said...

what is the highest score of ibps rrb cwe clerks 2012

prashant said...

yes I saw I got 1 less in totaling gen. category

Anonymous said...

I got 105 officer 1 what r my chances

mohit sharma said...

sir i cleared rrb.. but not show my number so sir plz how to see my num.....

mohit sharma said...

sir i cleared rrb exam. but not show mt number so sir plz how to see my number

Anonymous said...

Do u have any idea about IBPS RRB MARKSHEET??will they sent it to our residence or we will have to just take a print out of it?any guess?reply

abhishek bardhan said...

Now hgb have job

hemant nayak said...

ya same with me..my total is 118 but comes 119..its not fare. and marksheet also not come at home..

Suhasini nath said...

sir, actually i have qualify the ibps rrb but i don't know my mark.. Now the link is not show the result.............