12 August 2012

IBPS RRBs Admit card - Regional Rural Banks Officer Scale 1 2 3 Assistant

Input Your Email Id Here- For Free Job Alerts With Model Paper And Results

IBPS RRB Clerk - Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) Hall ticket Download Start
Admit card / Hall ticket have been declared by IBPS Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) .
Published for http://gktricks.blogspot.com
Read this post if you want to see your Admit card / Hall ticket.
The Officer Scale 1 2 3 Assistant  Admit card / Hall ticket has been declared by the   IBPS Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)  .

 To see Officer Scale 1 2 3 Assistant  Admit card / Hall ticket  you can visit the official site.
 IBPS Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)  for the Officer Scale 1 2 3 Assistant  test Admit card / Hall ticket to click on the link below.
 Admit card / Hall ticket can be seen through the Reg.. number.
 The Admit card / Hall ticket  was announced on August, 2012 by  IBPS Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)  .

Written Exam Held 
Officer Scale-I, II & III from 22.08.2012 to 31.08.2012
Office Assistant from 28.08.2012 to 07.09.2012


Click here to watch your Admit card / Hall ticket  - http://www.ibps.in/html/cwe_rrb.htm


Visit  IBPS Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)  Official site for this Admit card / Hall ticket  - http://www.ibps.in

Download Details -  IBPS RRBs Jobs Details Age Fee Education All details here

Free Job Alerts Via Email!

Must Watch Related Posts -



4 comments:

sujeet said...

sir, i have lost my registration no. of ibps rrbs submit form. please help me in which type i can get my admit card. my email id is sujeetup2012@yahoo.co.in, and dob is 26/08/1985

Anonymous said...

sir, i have lost my registration no. of ibps rrbs submit form. please help me in which type i can get my admit card. my email id is pramendrasahu@gmail.com, and dob is 10/02/1988

Vijeysh Chawla said...

sir, i have lost my registration no. of ibps rrbs clerk submit form. please help how i can get my result. my email id is chawlavijesh84@gmail.com, and dob is 10/01/1984

Vijeysh Chawla said...

sir, i have lost my registration no. of ibps rrbs clerk submit form. please help me how i can get my result. my email id is chawlavijesh84@gmail.com, and dob is 10/01/1984