10 June 2012

IBPS Regional Rural Banks Syllabus Model Paper And All Details

Input Your Email Id Here- For Free Job Alerts With Model Paper And Results
Organization- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
COMMON WRITTEN EXAMINATION [CWE] for recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
A Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking  Personnel Selection (IBPS) as a pre-requisite (pre-qualification) for recruitment of personnel for Group-“A”-  -Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group-“B”-Office Assistants  (Multipurpose) posts in the  Regional Rural Banks, listed below.

Offical Website - ibps.in Recruitment 2012

Last Date- 25/6/2012

Name of post- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) / Officer Scale-I or Sclae-II or Scale-III.










The full syllabus ibps rrbs show me as being below the photo. You read them. You ibps on the orignal site and read the full syllabus. The last date 25 June to apply this test. For full details of ibps rrbs click on the link below.


Free Job Alerts Via Email!

Must Watch Related Posts -



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

its fine i need syllabus,model papers of rrb scale-1

Anonymous said...

i need meterials,model papers of rrb Officers scale-1 to my mail id
nani0814@gmail.com

waiting for ur kindly responce to my mail

Anonymous said...

i need meterials,model papers of rrb Officers scale-1 to my mail id
anshupqr@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

can you send model set papers of scale-1 officer of rrb

Pooja said...

Plz forward me sample paper of officer scale-1 of IBPS RRB specially Hindi Section.
Iam waiting for your responce kindly forward it on my mail-id
p.sharma86@yahoo.co.in

nidhi jha said...

please send me rrb sample papers and previous year question papers my email id is priyamaddy8@gmail.com

Syllabus of IBPS said...

I need some model papers for IBPS rural bank examination.

samy said...

PLEASE SEND ME THE MODEL QUESTION PAPERS OF IBPS RURAL BANK EXAMINATION TO MY EMAIL ID samy.iway@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i need meterials,model papers of rrb Officers scale-1 to my mail id

nikonsikon@gmail.com

waiting for ur kindly responce to my mail

Anonymous said...

i need meterials,model papers of rrb Office assistant questn paper to my mail id

anju.negi@live.com

waiting for ur kindly response to my mail

Reply

Anonymous said...

what is differnce between rrb po paper and psb po paper

Joginder bhayana said...

i need sample paper of rrb including hindi language

joginderbhayana7008@gmail.com

plz reply

Joginder bhayana said...

i need meterials,model papers of rrb including hindi language to my mail id

joginderbhayana7008@gmail.com

plz reply