Wednesday, May 30, 2012

RDVV Post Graduate MCOM MA MSE Private Time Table Examination Time Table 2012

RDVV Jabalpur held by private people a day are waiting for Post graduate exams. Did I tell you the link by clicking on the time table download to your private Post graduate MCOM MSE MA can do this test to be held soon. You come here everyday to check. My job is to give you the fastest update.

Click here To Watch Your RDVV Post Graduate MCOM MA MSE Private Time Table Examination Time Table 2012

2 comments:

chandrawati said...

Sir, I want to gave exam for M.A. sociology b`cas my percentage is not enough for any job not for net or any other jobs.plz give advice what can i do for it?can i give only second paper? i have passed M.A. IN Hindi and sociology.sociology in 1997,and hindi in 2003.plz advice me.

Vikey Sharma said...

sir i want to give m.a. sanskrit exam from rajasthan university jaipur pls give me detail when and how form will be submit