30 April 2012

Vyapam Solved Paper I.T.I. Recruitment Test 2012 with Result

Enter Email Address For Recruitment Alerts With Model Paper And Results
Organization- MADHYA PRADESH PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD(MADHYA PRADESH VYAVSAYIK PAREEKSHA MANDAL)"Chayan Bhawan", Main Road No.1, Chinar Park (East), Bhopal - 462011
ENTRANCE TEST CONDUCTED BY THE M.P.P.E.B.







Vyapam.nic.in Admit Cards 2012 - I.T.I. Recruitment Test - 2012

I.T.I. Recruitment Test - 2012
Download Your admit card for ITI Exam
EXAM DATE 22 April 2012


Must Watch Related Posts -



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my score is 74 for general any chance

Anonymous said...

apni field to batao

Anonymous said...

my field is computer instructor and i got 77 and 207 merit rank what are my chances

Anonymous said...

my score is 30 of merit for general what my chance